A four-year-old girl was left in floods of tears after getting trapped in claw machine while trying to steal teddies.
Mum Melanie Pike said she just laughed when she discovered the mini would-be criminal trapped in one of the amusement staples in the pub in Airlie Beach, Queensland, Australia.
She said: “The girls were playing outside and the next minute my twin daughters ran inside and said ‘mum, Poppy’s stuck in the vending machine'.”
READ MORE: Crafty developers build skyscrapers around house after owner demands £11m for property
When she arrived at the attraction she saw a perturbed looking Poppy fully imprisoned within the claw machine, surrounded by plush toys and wondering how she was going to get out herself, Channel 7 News reports.
The youngster had been sent on a mission to raid the machine's teddies, by her sisters.
While she was partly successful, leaving several scattered on the floor around the machine, Poppy couldn’t then work out how to get herself out.
“My partner was shocked but I just started laughing,” said mum Melanie.
“How are we going to get you out?” she told the sad looking Poppy.
To stay up to date with all the latest news, make sure you sign up to one of our newsletters here .
A rescue plan was hatched whereby Poppy sat down in the machine and then was gently pulled out by her legs through the opening she had squeezed herself in through.
“Have you learned your lesson? Are you going to steal anymore?” Melanie asked her daughter.
‘No,” replied a now much happier looking Poppy.
- Transgender woman 'caught trying to have sex with girl, 9, in front of child's mum'
- Child in hospital after eating psychoactive weed in spinach causing hallucinations
- A-League star smashed in face by metal bin with game abandoned amid pitch invasion chaos
- Family's pet labrador swallowed 'in one bite' by monster crocodile during walk
- Australia to start charging tourists for access to popular Influencer photo spots
Source: Read Full Article